Fashion inspiration: Floral

I love the way fashion recycles ideas- bringing back the stuff I thought I would never wear again is fascinating. It takes me back to a time I never even lived in but somehow I feel like I did and of course those are the 60s and 70s...






Thats a subtle floral  right there as compared to what I see these days, the bold and colourful florals that scream summer lovin'...



I don't believe in fashion rules, one can wear whatever they want anyhow but when it comes to florals, don't over-do it, one bold piece is enough. And if you don't want the florals clinging to your body you can limit it to your feet by just getting into such shoes....



And this look kinda summarises it for me...


Pic from :chictopia.com


It's almost friday, have an amazing weekend and remember that classics never go out of style xxx




Comments

Popular Posts