Vintage style inspiration : Nkanyeziyethu Malunga

Before I even start talking about her fashion sense, I am in love with her name. Its so unique and it makes me believe that names really do describe our characters because this lovely soul is surely a star...

Q: Your style crush?

Nka: When it comes to style crushes, some magnetic force pulls me in so many directions. My crushes alternate every minute. At the moment I can't get enough of Solange's bold, daring yet elegant dress sense


Her love for vintage is amazing

Q: Why vintage ?

Nka: Vintage style, evokes a sense of elegance, boldness and class. It takes one on a fashion fantasy trip. From the Great Gatsby era to the afro times. One gets to bring these to life...



She has been nominated as one of Zimbabwe's most stylish women in the Matabeleland Fashion week...


Need I say more?

Classics never go out of style xxx





Comments

Popular Posts